The 2016 ‘Richmond Knights Season Review Film’ is now uploaded and ready for viewing! Those who attended our Richmond Knights Awards Evening last month, had the chance to view the 8 minute season wrap-up at the end of the awards ceremony. The video starts with a look at our trip to Italy last summer! Knights players were doing everything from riding rollercoasters in theme parks and swimming in the Mediterranean, to learning new skills on the court and even being picked to the camp all-star team! It was a great start to the 2015-2016 Season!
Next the film goes on to point out some impressive milestones that we reached this past year. Some of the numbers that stick out are:
- This past season was our biggest season ever; with 16 Knights teams, and 228 players
- We reached 1300 children every week in our schools programme
- We held 20 school tournaments for children, from years 3 to 11
- We held 8 open sessions every week, across 6 boroughs
- We launched the ‘Knights Nations’ Half-term Camp and the Leadership Academy
- We also locked a new team wear sponsor, Under Armour
Needless to say the 2015-2016 has been a great success! We want to congratulate all of our teams, members, parents, schools, supporters, and staff for your unwavering enthusiasm and support of the Richmond Knights Basketball Club! Here’s to making the 2016-2017 season even better!