Knights Basketball is looking for experienced and motivated coaches to join one of the largest basketball programmes in the UK, coaching over 1500 players every week from primary school beginners to National League, University and Senior teams. We are a rapidly expanding organisation, providing our staff with opportunities to progress their coaching and sports development careers.
JOB TITLE: Basketball Coach
RATE: On Application
LOCATION: London Borough of Richmond-upon-Thames, London, UK
Knights Basketball requires enthusiastic and innovative individuals to progress our rapidly expanding basketball development programme, including:
- Planning and delivering a comprehensive basketball training programme across a range of age-groups and ability levels.
- Coaching teams in local and national league competitions/tournaments and/or College and University Teams.
- Supporting our leadership programme for junior members.
- Communicating the activities of the club across a variety of formats, including social media.
- Acting as a role model and mentor to the young people in the club.
- Trained to a minimum of Level 2 Coach standard, with experience of coaching all abilities from primary school beginners to national league and county/regional players.
- 1st Aid at Work qualification.
- Passionate and enthusiastic about helping individuals reach their potential.
- Ability to communicate effectively across many levels through a variety of formats.
- Pro-active and self-motivated to work to a high standard using your own initiative and to manage your own workload effectively.
- Must have own vehicle and insurance
- Safeguarding & Protecting Children certificate.
- Level 2 Referee & Table Official qualification.
The successful applicant will be required to undergo a DBS check before starting work and will be expected to adhere to our Safeguarding and Child Protection policies.
To apply, please submit a CV and letter of intent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Richmond Knights reserves the right to change and amend this job description/person specification in accordance with the changing requirements of the organisation.