Welcome to the Booking Guidelines for using the online booking system for Richmond Knights Basketball Club. Below is a simple step-by-step guide to assist your through booking with our new system.
As with any new system, we anticipate some teething problems, despite extensive development and testing. We would ask for your understanding. You can also consulate own FAQs for more guidance.
1. Go to our ‘Bookings‘ page on our club website.
2. Select School Sessions from the list
3. Select your school name from the list
4. Select the session you wish to book from the ‘Upcoming Events’ side panel
5. Select ‘Standard Booking’ (if the club is full you will be unable to book on but will still be able to book onto the waiting list free of charge).
6. Select the number of bookings (children) you wish to pay for then ‘add to basket.’ Your basket will display in the top right hand corner of the booking screen.
7. At this point, you can search for other sessions (school, open sessions or holiday camps) and add these to your basket.
8. Once you are ready to pay, click on the blue ‘my basket’ tab in the top right hand corner, ensure all the sessions you wish to book are in your basket and select checkout.
9. You will be directed to a registration page to set up your online account. Once you have an account, you will simply sign in with your username and password any time you wish to make a booking.
10. You will be directed to the Booking Form to provide information of the child you are booking for. Please ensure all information is correct, and then select ‘save.’
11. Select the ‘Paypal’ payment method to the right of the Order Summary. This will direct you to the Paypal website where you can either
a) ‘Login’ and pay via your Paypal account
b) ‘Check Out as Guest’ using your debit/credit card (you do not need a paypal account for this method).