Operated by Surrey Basketball, the Surrey CVL is a regional league ranging from under-10 to under-18
- All fixtures take place at the same venue every 3-4 weeks (dependent on league schedule – teams may have more than 1 game on any fixture day).
- Once the league fixtures for the season are complete, teams enter the ‘playoffs,’ a knock-out format culminating in a playoff finals day in May.
- League fixtures, results and standings can be found on the Surrey Basketball League website.
- Knights use CVL as a valuable development environment for young/newer players as rules encourage participation and all players are guaranteed game-time.
- CVL teams train twice per week. One session is a team training session with their head coach, the other session is a community open session with a variety of Knights coaches.
- Our Senior Ladies and Senior Mens 2 compete in their respective Surrey Leagues which are run by SBA but are not Central-Venue leagues and instead have a home and away game structure. Our home games take place on our training nights with away games at the discretion of the opposition, either mid-week or at the weekends.
Click on the links below to see each of our CVL teams: