Despite it being a very different half-term to usual, Knights remain committed to providing fun basketball experiences to our young players so are very excited to be delivering daily sessions direct to your home!
Zoom Sessions – How do they work?
- All you need is a small space, any type of ball (preferably size 5 or 6 and inflated) and a smartphone, tablet, or laptop.
- The Knights coach will live broadcast the session and all participants join in and interact with the activities.
- Register for your FREE Zoom account here
- The meeting link and password will be communicated via email an hour before the start of the session (please check your junk folder if it does not arrive to your inbox)
- Sign into your free Zoom account and enter the meeting ID and password. Join the meeting with audio and video.
- The coaches will do their best to adapt any drills/skills to the environment the player is working in, but this cannot be guaranteed.
- Any other basic equipment required will be communicated prior to the session and should be easily accessible/adaptable for most households
- In the event of bad weather an indoor-friendly session will be delivered or, if this is not possible, the session will be re-scheduled.
- It is the responsibility of the parent/guardian to ensure the participant is in a safe space and assumes all risk of injury or damage.