- Operated by the sports governing body, Basketball England, the NBL is the highest tier of age-group competition in the country, ranging from under-14 to Seniors.
- Leagues are regionalised with home/away fixtures taking place most weekends throughout the season (October-April).
- Top-performing teams at the end of the regular season qualify for the playoffs which are a knock-out format culminating in the ‘Final Fours’ in Manchester in April.
- League fixtures, results and standings can be found on the Basketball England Website
- Knights use NBL as a development tool for high-level players or those with the potential to be high-level players. Balancing the competitive nature of the league with our player-focused coaching ethos is a very difficult task but coaches do their best to ensure all players are given playing opportunities.
- Knights NBL teams train twice per week with their head coach. One session is a full-court, team-based session and the other session is a skills-based session combined with another team.
- All fixtures take place at weekends, with home Fixtures generally scheduled on the same day/time whilst away fixtures are at the discretion of the opposition.
Click on the links below to see each of our NBL teams: