Knights are delighted to be helping our community to ‘Bounce Back to Basketball’ with holiday camps at our Twickenham venue this summer.
Our ‘Stay Ready’ camps are for secondary-school aged players of all abilities to help them prepare for their return to competitive play for their school, club or beyond.
- Re-develop fitness & basketball skills
- A focus on teamwork, social interaction & problem-solving
- Indoor & outdoor ‘physically-distanced’ drills, skills & games
- Age/ability ‘bubbles’ of a maximum of 15 children for the full week
- Just 30 spaces per week
School Years: 7-12
Venue: Waldegrave School, Fifth Cross Rd, Twickenham, TW2 5LH
Time: 3:45-7.15pm (staggered drop-off and collection times)
Cost: £119 for 5 days (best value)
£109 for 4 days
£89 for 3 days
How are Knights keeping our players & staff safe?
- Health screening on arrival by a dedicated screening officer
- Limited capacity with children grouped into age/ability ‘bubbles’ of 15 children max
- Indoor & outdoor ‘physically-distanced’ activities
- Regular cleaning of toilets and high-use areas/equipment
- staggered drop-off: 3.45-4.15pm
- staggered collection time: 6.45-7.15pm
Further info: Office@knightsbasketball.co.uk