Before leaving the house to participate in basketball, please check you:
• Do not have symptoms of a high temperature (feeling hot, feeling
cold, shivers, feeling under the weather)
• Do not have a new persistent cough
• You have not got a loss of taste or smell
• You have not been in contact with a person with suspected COVID-19
within the past 48 hours
• You have not been advised to self-isolate due to a third party from
another setting (i.e. school or work) who reports an individual has
been infected with COVID-19. This may be relayed to the
individual by NHS Test and Trace.
• No one within your household has COVID-19 symptoms as outlined
above, which would require the whole household to go into isolation
as guided by UK Government
• You have not returned from a foreign country in the past 14 days
that the UK Government requires people to quarantine on return –
a non travel-bridge country as defined by UK Government
Individuals must not attend a basketball session if any of the
above are true
On arrival at the session, each participant will have their temperature taken and they will be asked the screening questions again.
If a participant does not pass the screening procedure, they will be isolated from the session -under adult supervision – until a parent/carer can arrive.