KNIGHTS BASKETBALL are pleased to be delivering live, online coaching sessions for primary school-aged players to participate in from within their own homes.
- Have Fun! Improve Skills! Stay Active! Join Friends!
- Instruction from our experienced team of Knights community coaches.
- 45mins of basketball skills and fitness activities
- Targeted age-ranges to ensure skills are specific and relevant to each player
- 1:15 coach/player ratio to ensure a personal coaching experience for each player
Zoom Sessions – How do they work?
- All you need is a small space, any type of ball (preferably size 5 or 6 and inflated) and a smartphone, tablet, or laptop.
- The Knights coach will live broadcast the session and all participants join in and interact with the activities.
- Register for your FREE Zoom account here
- The meeting link and password will be communicated via email 10mins before the start of the session
- Sign into your free Zoom account and enter the meeting ID and password. Join the meeting with audio and video.
- The coaches will do their best to adapt any drills/skills to the environment the player is working in, but this cannot be guaranteed.
- Any other basic equipment required will be communicated prior to the session and should be easily accessible/adaptable for most households
- In the event of bad weather an indoor-friendly session will be delivered or, if this is not possible, the session will be re-scheduled.
- It is the responsibility of the parent/guardian to ensure the participant is in a safe space and assumes all risk of injury to the participate.