Knights Basketball deliver weekly ‘Open’ training sessions at our community venues across the borough for boys, girls, men, and ladies of all abilities.
- Open to players of all abilities – new players are always welcome and can join at any time during the season.
- Our sessions are divided into ability groups to allow players to develop at their own level.
- Committed players can be selected from our club sessions to represent Richmond Knights teams in the Surrey and National Leagues.
- Check out the information below to find the session that suits you
- EAST = sessions based at Christ’s School, Richmond or Grey Court School, Ham – serving East Richmond Borough (i.e. Richmond, Shene, Mortlake, Barnes).
- WEST = sessions based at Waldegrave School or St Richard Reynolds School, Twickenham – serving West Richmond Borough (i.e. Twickenham, Teddington, Hampton, Whitton).
Knights are currently operating our ‘Bounce Back to Basketball’ programme – aiming to provide opportunities for all players to return to recreational and competitive play in line with government and BE guidelines.